Hello and welcome to the first edition of
Note from Miss Allison:
We are so thankful to have you join us in our 12th year of More Than Just Great Dancing! Whether this is your first year, or your 12th, we are glad you’re here!
The Studio Guide contains a lot of important information from your account and classes to the the calendar. Log into your account to view.
We will be sizing for costumes October 1-11. Class attendance is important. You can view our Costume Guide for a visual of our costuming system. We take care of everything for you!
We are extending the deadline for dance shirts to Tuesday, October 9. Here is the ADA shirt order form.
October 1-11 Costume Measuring
October 31 No Classes, Halloween Open House at the Brandon Studio
November 12-15 Parent Observation Week
November 21-22 No Classes, Thanksgiving Break
- Apparel orders have been placed and will be handed out to students when received (within approximately 2 weeks).
- Hip Hop shoes and Poms will take longer to arrive. We will keep you informed and these will also be handed out to students in class as soon as they arrive.
- Always check your email before coming to class. This is our primary method of communication.
- Parents can leave or wait in the lobby during class time. We have upcoming parent observation dates when you are able to come in and watch.
- At the Brandon Studio – Please enter and exit through the main driveway. The other driveway is not our property.