Note from Miss Allison:
Have you seen the hearts?! I was in awe when I entered the studios and saw all of the hearts on the walls and on the viewing windows! And, when I read what they said….my heart about exploded out of my chest! “I love that I am unique.” “I am a good dance friend.” “I love my family.” “Dance makes me feel loved.” THIS is why we do this. To help kids learn to love themselves and others well – all through something they love – dance and gymnastics! Enjoy the rest of this month and stay safe and warm!
Love, Miss Allison
This year we are introducing new options for Spring Recital:
* Photo Information was emailed last week. Place your pre-order by March 5 to receive the Early Bird Special. Paper order forms for photos will be handed out in class once we receive them.
* Forms will be sent home with students next week for Recital Memories (t-shirts & more!) You may view the form HERE.
* We would like to include YOUR photos in our Spring Recital Yearbook Program Book! Submit your most loved photos from the 2018-2019 season for possible publication by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Photos” as the subject line.
* Examples include: First Week of Classes, Winter Recital, Parent Observation Week, Community Performances, Selfies, Friends, Rehearsals, Around the Studio, Dancers with Teachers, etc!
We’ve had older students request an interest in this so the Daddy/Daughter dance is now open to ALL AGES! Sign up for this fun Daddy/Daughter dance through your Studio Director account.
Note the new dates for Parent Observation!
Note the new dates for Graded Technique!
Please have your child bring a filled waterbottle to class and they can bring this into the classroom. Students are not allowed to leave class to get a drink and they should only need to fill their waterbottle if they are at the studio for multiple classes.
- Always check your email before coming to class. This is our primary method of communication.
- If we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a power failure or a snow day, the class will be made up at a future date IF there are fewer than the set number of classes throughout the year. We will communicate these cancellations via email and on our Families Facebook Group so please be sure to check your email before heading to class. If the public school district associated with a specific location is cancelled or dismisses early, we will not have classes at that location. As always, use your own judgement in coming to class when the road conditions are questionable. Safety first!