Note from Miss Allison:
During this Christmas season, I would like to wish all of our dancers, gymnasts, and studio families a bright, joyous, and Merry Christmas!
We use TutuTix, an online ticketing service for our recitals. Winter Recital tickets will go on sale on December 15. Level 1 tickets are $19.50, Level 2 are $17.50, and Level 3 are $15.00. Ticket prices include taxes and TutuTix fees. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door for $20.00. You can purchase tickets any of the following ways:
* Go to our website, www.AllisonsDanceAcademy.com and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Recital Tickets
* Order by phone 855-222-2TIX (2849).
Note that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis so buy early to get better seats! You’ll have several options for how you want your tickets delivered. All children ages 3 and older must have a paid seat. Children 2 years and younger may sit on a parent’s lap. Handicap seats are marked as such when you order. If you need assistance, please contact the studio.
The Recital Packet contains a lot of important information. Log into your Studio Director account to view.
Because we feel you are sincerely interested in your child and his/her dance and gymnastics education, we are providing an evaluation of their progress. This evaluation recognizes the strengths of each student as well as areas that may need improvement. Our goal is to ensure a quality education where all students achieve their personal best.
Something new we are doing this year is Graded Technique for our older students. This will provide students with a measurement of where they are currently at and areas for growth. We are very excited to see students pass levels and excel in dance!
Sign up for this fun Daddy/Daughter dance through your Studio Director account.
The majority of costumes have arrived! Costumes will be handed out in classes throughout the month of December!
Holiday breaks do not coincide with the public school system breaks.
December 10-13: Graded Technique Testing
December 15: Winter Recital tickets go on sale
December 24-January 1: No Classes, Christmas Break
- Always check your email before coming to class. This is our primary method of communication.
- If we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a power failure or a snow day, the class will be made up at a future date IF there are fewer than the set number of classes throughout the year. We will communicate these cancellations via email and on our Families Facebook Group so please be sure to check your email before heading to class. If the public school district associated with a specific location is cancelled or dismisses early, we will not have classes at that location. As always, use your own judgement in coming to class when the road conditions are questionable. Safety first!
- Students are welcome to bring a filled water bottle to class. If they have a long night, they may refill it between classes.
- At the Brandon Studio – Please enter and exit through the main driveway. The other driveway is not our property.