Hello ADA families!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Dancers and gymnasts will be able to see their costumes very soon and the office ladies are working very hard at labeling and organizing! All of us at ADA consider it one of our greatest gifts to be able to serve and teach our amazing families and students! We are wishing you a blessed Christmas season.
- Recital Helpers Needed! We need backstage mothers to ensure the success of the recital. If anyone is interested in helping, please email the studio! After you sign up, you will receive a separate email with more detailed information closer to the recital date. Backstage moms will be able to watch their student from the stage wings and will be backstage for the entire show so they do not need to purchase a ticket.
- As a reminder, a $100 recital fee per student (with a $150 family maximum) will be due January 15, 2021. This fee covers both performances and will also include: a recording of the winter performance, a digital photo of your child in their costume at the spring performance, and a yearbook program.
- Watch your email in January for the Recital Packet which will include all the information and details you need to know for recital. Dress rehearsal will begin at 11:00am on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at the Washington Pavilion and the show will begin at 6:00pm.
- Costumes will be handed out in class the beginning of January. When students take their costumes home for the first time, all costumes are checked to make sure they are complete. Please use extra care when handling your costume pieces; they cannot be replaced. Rental costumes will need to be returned to the studio in February. (see page 4 of the Studio Guide for rental costume details) All students will receive one pair of tights with their costume and those tights will be used for both the winter and spring recitals.
- Excitement has been building at the studios as students have been working so hard on their routines! We are looking forward to celebrating the dancers’ and gymnasts’ hard work and dedication!
Exciting Announcement for our Rock Valley ADA Families!
We have been waiting to share with you! We are moving to a NEW location in Rock Valley next to the Subway! We are super jazzed to be partnering with Pulse 712 Fitness in our new location. Pulse 712 Fitness is a new business coming to RV that will be operated by my sister Kristen (Plueger) Spaans.
We can’t wait to be able to give our well deserving dancers and the Rock Valley community a more comprehensive dance and fitness studio experience at our new location! We love it and know our students will too!
We are expecting to begin holding classes in our fabulous new location in February.
*** STAY UP TO DATE ***
> Find information on the Member Dashboard:
Calendar/Dates, Newsletters, and Studio Director info.
> The password for the Member Dashboard is: adafam.
> Check your email before coming to class. This is our primary communication method.
Tech Enabled info: Find the zoom link info for your class
in Studio Director under Class Documents.