How old does my child need to be to start dance?
Our dance and gymnastics classes are for boys and girls ages 3 and up.
When can my child start?
Our regular season runs September through May. The ideal time to start is at the beginning of the season. We do accept students throughout the season. Please contact the studio by phone or email to discuss options.
What are the costs involved?
Registration is $50 per student. (There is no registration for summer camps.)
Tuition is based on the total hours of dance and is auto-charged on the 1st of each month.
Costume fees vary on the class and include tights but do not include shoes.
What are some other benefits of being an ADA student?
* For your convenience, we have our own seamstress and provide free costume alterations.
* We offer a free DVD of our Winter Recital to each family.
* Loyalty Discounts are given to students for each consecutive year they attend ADA.
* We do not charge a Performance/Recital Fee.
* We offer a free ticket (1 per student) for their family to use at the Spring Recital.
Do you offer fundraising?
We offer fundraising for our Company students, however it is optional.